Find out how Guidebook can help you create a mobile presence that your audience loves.
Create a mobile guide for students, visitors, or alums, so that people can take advantage of all of the rich resources and interesting events that your campus has to offer.
Members and visitors want to know what is going on and when. Increase engagement by putting schedules, important contacts, and other resources in their pockets, rather than printing countless brochures that people just lose or throw away.
If you have a place with a lot going on - whether it’s a museum, a shopping center, or any other type of venue - we can help you build a mobile guide for your visitors.Learn More
Anyone can manage a Guidebook mobile app. No technical knowledge is necessary.
Why should you have to update your calendars on your website and your mobile app separately? Guidebook will sync with your existing content management systems so that you don’t have to enter things twice.
We don't charge hourly rates or tack on extra fees. You get everything – software, service, and support – for one monthly rate.
With fully native apps for iOS and Android, as well as a mobile web app, nobody is left out.
More than 80% of smartphone users have Apple or Android devices. Guidebook gives you fully native apps for both of these platforms, so that people can browse quickly, and access content instantly even when they don’t have a good Wi-Fi or cellular signal. The other 20% of users are also covered through our mobile web app, which means that you get the best possible user interface for everyone for one low price.