About this guide
Wisconsin Welcome helps students:
- gain confidence and competence as a college-level student
- make lasting connections with peers
- make positive connections with faculty and/or staff
- develop an awareness of the impact of their personal choices have on themselves and others
- understand themselves as a member of the socially diverse university community.
- engage in behaviors that promote wellness and balance within themselves
As the summer and fall goes on - events, resources, and tips for new students will be added to the guide, so please check back often!