About this guide
Welcome, Night Owl! This guidebook contains everything you need to know about the 2017 Summer Commencement Weekend. Be sure to check out each tab and check back often to stay connected.Western Governors University will hold its 33rd semi-ann ual commencement ceremony in Salt Lake City, Utah. Those unable to attend the ceremony in person will be able to watch it here via live video stream.
- If you need easy accessibility to the building, you can be dropped off in the loading roundabout area on 200 South. This is on the South side of the Salt Palace and close to the Celebration.
- Salt Palace South Underground Garage:
Enter off of 200 South between West Temple and 200 West. The elevators will bring you to the South Foyer entrance of the Salt Palace, which is the closest entrance to graduate registration and the ceremonies. $12 parking fee.
- Salt Palace West Underground Garage:
Enter off of 300 West between South Temple and 100 South. This parking garage is about a 10-minute walk to the South Foyer. $12 parking fee.
- City Creek Parking Garage:
Park by Nordstrom and come up the elevators to walk across the street to the Salt Palace. First two hours are free, followed by $2.00/hour.
- Visit ParkingSLC.com to find additional parking areas.