About this guide
Guest parking is available in the lots in front of Hatch Science Library, Moulton Union, Druckenmiller Hall, Russwurm African American Center, Farley Field House, and Watson Arena, and the parking lots on Sills Drive and Coffin Street. Parking is not allowed on College Street.
Bowdoin College is committed to making its campus accessible to persons with disabilities. However, not all areas of campus are yet fully accessible. Please contact the Office of Events and Summer Programs at (207) 725-3433 or stop by the registration table on site if you have further questions. Assisted hearing devices are available for events in Pickard Theater and Studzinski Recital Hall. Handicap parking spaces are designated in all parking areas.
In the Event of an emergency, contact Bowdoin Security at ext. 3500 from any Bowdoin phone. Two hospitals are within a short distance of campus: Parkview Hospital at 329 Maine Street (207) 373-2000; and Mid Coast Hospital at 123 Medical Center Drive (207) 729-0181.
Pets are permitted on campus grounds as long as they are leashed or under voice control. Pets are not permitted inside campus buildings, unless serving as aids to individuals with disabilities.
The Bowdoin community is reminded that no one under the age of 21 may purchase, procure, transport, or consume alcoholic beverages. State law and College policy prohibit the public consumption of alcohol during athletic events.
Wireless Internet Access
Connecting to Bowdoin's Guest Wireless Access
- Close all of your browsers (Safari, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.)
- Choose "BOWDOIN-GUEST" from the list of wireless networks available.
- Open a web browser. Wait for the guest wireless registration page to open. Refresh your web browser if it does not load.
- Fill out the information and click "Log In."
- Access to Bowdoin guest wireless will expire in 24 hours. Follow steps 1-4 above to renew your access.
Bowdoin Family Weekend 2013 is available on these platforms: