About this guide
Our city's second largest airport, William P. Hobby (HOU), has been serving the Houston community for more than 80 years and will become an international airport by 2016.
Hobby Airport is located approximately seven miles south of downtown Houston, near I-45/Gulf Freeway, the major highway heading from the City to NASA and Galveston Island.
The airport is operated and maintained by the City of Houston Department of Aviation. The Houston Airport System functions as an enterprise fund and does not burden the local tax base for airport operations, maintenance or capital improvements.
- Nonstop or direct service to more than 40 destinations throughout the U.S
- More than 11 million passengers served in 2013 and more than 50 million passengers through IAH and HOU
- 33rd busiest airport in the U.S. for enplanements
- Five scheduled passenger airlines
- Federal inspection services available on call
- Major regional center for corporate and private aviation
- Wide range of facilities and services available at five (5) FBO's
- Over 250 based aircraft, including 91 jets
- 25 major airport tenants
- 4,000 employees
- 42 hangars
- Ground transportation services to downtown Houston
- Over 4,060 parking spaces
HOU - Houston Hobby Airport Guide is available on
This guide is not yet associated to an app or space and cannot be downloaded until it is.