About this guide
The New Venture Competition extends over seven months, which includes twelve tour stops with experts who assist students in building their business model using the Business Model Canvas and Customer Validation techniques.
The grand finale is a three round competition and a speed pitch competition in front of expert judges who select the teams earning capital for their business development.
What’s in it for the Students?
- Over $75,000 in Start-up Capital Learn start-up skills
- Pitch their ideas to investors
- Build their team
- Real life business experience that improves their resume
- Network and access to proven professionals
- Support of mentors to develop their business
- Tours that guide them through the process
- Experience building their business
How do I get involved?
- Like us on Facebook (CMUNVC) for details.
- Follow us on twitter @CMUNVC for details.
- Participate in the tours next year.
- Come to Grawn 164 or call (989) 774-3270
Complete Rules can be viewed by clicking - Here.