As your studies get more challenging this year, some days will be better than others. But when you take care of your health and well-being you can set yourself up for success - both personally and academically.
- Practice mindful meditation at weekly drop-in sessions across campus
- Learn strategies for time management and good study habits at Academic Success
- Connect with your registrar's or Student Life office, your don, a counselor at the Health & Wellness, or your faculty or college
- Visit "How are you feeling today?" or Healthy U of T for stress-management resources
- Check out registered and drop-in fitness classes to get your body moving
- Learn about ways to stay safe on campus and in the community
Tags: relax, calm, mindfulness, self care, stress, anxiety, exercise, workout