A. Emergency Evacuation Info as follows:-
- Familiarize yourself with all the available emergency exits and routes – on guest room floors, meeting spaces and public areas. All have illuminated signs.
- Listen and follow announcements on the enunciator system.
- If the announcements orders an evacuation we evacuate out of the building via the nearest fire exit.
- Once out the building please make your way to the nearby City Center Park which will be the 'rally' point.
- In the event of a Tornado approaching we would not evacuate outside the building, we would use the enunciator system to get our guests down to below ground level or other areas inside the building, away from any flying glass and debris.
B. Medical info as follows:-
- The Hotel has a number of First Responders who are trained in First Aid/CPR/AED/Oxygen on-site. These First Responders are available 24/7.
- The Hotel has AED's and Oxygen in 4 locations – Security, Beside Front Desk in the Plaza Lobby, the Fitness Center and Club Lounge.
C. Contacting Hotel Security in the event of a medical or emergency situation:-
- Pick up any house phone in the meeting space or public areas and you will be connected to PBX who will call Security to attend. Do not call 9-1-1.
- Press the Emergency button on a guest room telephone and you will be connected immediately to 24/7 Security Dispatch.
D. Contacting Hotel Security on non-urgent matters – 303-626- 2589.
Lost and Found
If you find an item in an AAS meeting room, please bring it to the AAS Registration Desk before the close of the day. The items will be turned into security at the end of each day.