Experience The Leader in Me Symposium
Join educators at the all-new 2017–2018 Leader in Me Symposium. Together, we are transforming paradigms in education by empowering elementary and middle-school students to model 21st-century leadership skills in order to achieve their full potential.
At The Leader in Me Symposium, you will:
• Share innovative ideas with other administrators, superintendents, directors, principals, and teachers.
• Develop new skills and principle-centered effectiveness with The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People® training.
• Learn best practices from experts in a variety of featured sessions.
• Discover how Leader in Me Schools are achieving success on a local school tour (two-day Symposium only).
• Gain inspiration from thought leaders during keynote presentations.