After 14 years of experience with the Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service (TEEX), he retired to become an adjunct instructor with the TEEX Critical Infrastructure Program. While with TEEX, he was an instructor for the Public Works training and then served as the Program Director for the Disaster Management Program. He has developed courses regarding disaster management for critical infrastructure in the areas of Electric Power, Water & Wastewater and Healthcare. He also served as a responder for the Texas Public Works Response Team.
Instruction of classes conducted on the National Preparedness System and Emergency Operation for critical infrastructure.
- Disaster Management for Public Works
- Disaster Management for Electric Power
- Disaster Management for Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Strategic Overview of Disaster Management for Water and Wastewater Utilities
- Disaster Preparedness for Hospitals and Healthcare Organizations Within the Community Infrastructure
Prior to TEEX Vince served as the City Manager and Public Works director for the City of Weimar, TX. While there he was the City's Emergency Manager. Vince also served as County Judge for Colorado County, TX a position comparable to a County Administrators position in other states with the addition of judicial responsibilities. While serving as County Judge he was the designated County Emergency Manager and worked to write the county's first emergency management plan.
Bachelor of Science Degree- Texas A&M University-Sociology
- Vice Chair of Riceland Regional Mental Health Authority
- Colorado County, TX Emergency Manager 1994-1998
- Member of the Texas Public Works Response Team for Texas Disasters
- APWA Emergency Management Committee on Recovery
- Class D Water License
- Journeyman Electrician License
- TEEX Sales Certification Program
- Management Concepts Certification (Recipient Track)