IDI, LLC is thrilled to offer our IDI Conference at the Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington in Minneapolis, Minnesota on October 19-20, 2018!
The conference theme is:
At the Crossroads: Discord and Intercultural Development
This theme is highly relevant as we face divisiveness both domestically and internationally that challenges deeper understanding of each other's perspectives and experiences. The Conference presents cutting-edge information and skills around:
- Intercultural development and its impacts across educational institutions and organizations,
- Intercultural change agent effectiveness,
- Constructing a roadmap to intercultural development
In addition, we look at
best practices at the crossroads
- Intercultural development & social justice and anti-racism
- Intercultural development & flashpoint incidents
Our conference is open to both IDI Qualified Administrators and others who are interested in the Intercultural Development Inventory. The bi-annual IDI Conference is dedicated to state-of-the-art presentations by internationally recognized leaders in using the IDI for intercultural competence development. Our conference aims to provide a “facilitative space" that is inclusive, engaging, empowering, and developmental for everyone. We are honored to have you participate in our IDI Conference!