The Rust programming language will be important to the future of the web, making it safe and great. In this session, I will teach you how to use Rust to write fast and trustworthy code.
P.S. There is no need of prior Rust knowledge.
* What is Rust?
* Why should I use Rust?
* Install Rust with rustup
* clippy - the popular Rust static analysis tool
* Cargo - Rust's awesome package manager
* rustfmt - the Rust source code formatting tool
* Play with Rust: A short demo with kits.
* How to get in touch with the Rust community?
Rust has a great presence in the programming world so would like to take pride & present it during MozFest with all young minds.
This is a Learning Forum session.