The Mozilla Festival (and by extension all activity on this guidebook schedule) respects Mozilla's community participation guidelines. These guidelines cover our behaviour as participants, facilitators, wranglers, staff, volunteers, vendors, and anyone else involved in making MozFest possible.
How to treat each other:
- Be respectful and value each other's ideas, styles and viewpoints.
- Be direct but professional; we cannot withhold hard truths.
- Be inclusive and help new perspectives be heard.
- Appreciate and accommodate our many cultural practices, attitudes and beliefs.
- Be open to learning from others.
- Lead by example and match your actions with your words.
The following will not be tolerated at MozFest: violence and threats of violence; personal attacks; derogatory language; unwelcome sexual attention or physical contact; disruptive behaviour; influencing unacceptable behaviour.
Are you seeing behaviour that doesn't respect these guidelines? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 207 855 3030.
MozFest organisers reserve the right to refuse admission to anyone violating these policies, and/or take further action including expulsion from the event.