From Seattle/Tacoma International Airport (SEA), it's approximately 25.75 km/16.0 miles to the Convention Center.
· Guests can ride Sound Transit's Link Light Rail from downtown to the airport
· Cost: $3.00 each way
· Time: 35 minutes each way
· Westlake Station is approximately 3 blocks from Washington State Convention Center, and is central to all conference hotels.
· Depart from the third floor of the parking garage, follow signs to ground transportation, taxis.
· Approximate fare is $55 USD each way
Downtown Airporter by Shuttle Express
· Downtown Airporter departs from Level 3 of the parking garage, island 2. Follow the signs to ground transportation, taxis, limos, hotel shuttles on the third floor of the parking garage. Make a Reservation
· Tickets: Adult tickets are $18 USD/person one-way, $31 USD/person round-trip; children 17 and under ride free (one per paying adult); additional youth ride at adult price.
· Hours: Departures from SeaTac Airport and downtown Seattle 24-hours day, every day. Leaves SeaTac Airport approximately every 30 minutes. Service on-demand during off peak times, reservations are recommended.
· For more information or to make a reservation: (855) 566-3300
Preferred Shuttle Express Town Car Service
· One-way to/from airport starts at $59 USD
· Make a Reservation
Parking at the Washington State Convention Center
Daily event parking
is available at the Convention Center in their two covered parking garages, at the rate of $28/day. For directions to the Convention Center parking garages, please see their map