Welcome to The University of Edinburgh, we are very excited that you have joined our community.
This guide will help you to find activities to help you get started as a new student, at the start of term and throughout your first year.
1) Read the Welcome Checklists and information guides about student life at Edinburgh. You can add tasks to your Personal Checklist to keep you on track.
2) Take a look at the New Students Facebook Group and join if you would like to get connected!
3) Learn more about what services are available to support you during your studies in the Meet the Services section.
(Events for the start of term will be added to the app from August 2020)
1) Find the mandatory academic activities you need to attend in Your Induction Programme and search by your school programme
2) Find the optional activities that will help you meet other people in Social Events and search by topic of activity. This is a great opportunity for you to meet people with similar interests, but also to try some new things!
3) Add all activities to Your Schedule - as a handy reminder of things you definitely want to attend.
4) If you are planning to come to Edinburgh, check out the Discover Edinburgh section where maps and top tips will help you start to get your bearings in this wonderful city.
We wish you well and hope you have a wonderful start to your studies with us.