Oracle has finally launched their Cloud Services, a range of products that will have increased importance in the years to come.
In this talk I will present my experiences with using the Java Cloud Service and early experiences from using the beta version of Integration Cloud Services (ICS) as part of the Oracle Early Adaptor Program.
The focus for Java Cloud Service will be on the simple SaaS offering that do not provide visibility to the underlying infrastructure.
The following will be covered:
- Java Cloud Service options & overview
- Integration Cloud Service options & overview
- Setup and Installation of Java Cloud Service - SaaS Extension
- Setup and Installation of Integration Cloud Service
- Pros and Cons for moving to the cloud
- Demo creating and deploying a simple web application on Java Cloud Service using OEPE (Oracle Enterprise Pack for Eclipse)
- Demo creating a simple proxy service on Integration Cloud Service with a client running on the Java Cloud Service.
- Questions & Answers