Not every organization that wants to implement Oracle SOA Suite and BPM Suite 12c has the luxury of a greenfield situation. Organizations often have 10g and 11g installments in place and want to upgrade to a 12c environment to take full advantages of the new product features. In this session we will present best practices on how to upgrade your current 10g and 11g SOA and BPM Suites to 12c. These best practices and tips and tricks are based on real customer cases.
In this session we will:
* Look at the decade of evolution and revolution in the SOA and BPM offerings of Oracle Fusion Middleware that is shaped by acquisitions (buy) and product development (make), and how these have effected migration and upgrade.
* Quickly discuss the new features of SOA and BPM 12c; you want to know what you’re getting out of upgrading to 12c.
* Provide insight in the migration and upgrade possibilities for SOA and BPM from 10g to 12c and 11g to 12c.
* Provide arguments to decide what is the best way for your organization to upgrade to 12c given your starting point.
* Discuss migration strategies.
* Show the usage of the upgrade tool that is shipped with SOA 12c.