2015 BALLE Conference Registration Rates:
- $75 - Adaptive Building Re-Use Tour
- $75 - Desert Urban Agriculture Tour
- $120 - Arcosanti Tour
- $95 - Revitalizing Main Street in Rural Arizona Tour
- $400 - Special pre-registration for Members (Tue., Jan. 20 – Sun., Feb. 1)
$450 - Advanced discount registration (Mon., Feb. 2 – Sun., Feb. 22)
$550 - Early bird registration (Mon., Feb. 23 – Fri., May 1)
$650 - Full registration (Sat., May 2 – walkup)
(Note: Members rate applies to staff and board of Champion member organizations, but not their members. This rate is only for Champion level members)
- Groups of five to nine people can receive a 10 percent discount when they register together.
- Groups of 10 or more can save 15 percent on their registration.
- To register as a group, contact Jocelyn@bealocalist.org.
Why register as a group? Read more here!
Single Day Registrations:
$100 - Wednesday only
$350 - Thursday only
$350 - Friday only
2015 BALLE Conference Dorm Registration Rates
- $45/night per person - Single individual in a single room
- $55/night per pair - Two individuals in double room
- $25/individual (each individual needs a linen package) - Linen package (one-time fee)
- For cancellations made before midnight (PST) Sunday, May 3, 2015: Full refund of registration minus a processing fee of 5% of the total order
- For cancellations made before midnight (PST) Tuesday, June 9, 2015: 50% refund issued of the total order
- No refunds for cancellations after June 9, 2015