Student Financial Services


203 Mary Martin Hall
Student Financial Services is home to Financial Aid, Cashiering, Billing, and Account Services. Students may view their Financial Aid requirements and awards on their My Finances page of AU Access. To provide parent access to student's financial matters, students must complete the Financial Release Form on their My Finances page of AU Access. In addition to filling out the financial release form, students must make parents or family members an authorized user through eBill to give them access to their billing. It is important to have this conversation with your student prior to the first billing cycle, so you have a clear understanding of who will be making payments on the account.

eBill is the hub to all student bills at Auburn. This includes tuition and mandatory fees, dining plan, residence hall, parking tickets and other miscellaneous charges.