Send Official Transcripts


Undergraduate Admissions, Student Services Building
Send current, official transcripts from each high school and college you've attended. All transcripts must be issued within the last 30 days and be contained in official sealed envelopes or sent through an electronic transcript system. A final high school transcript will be required upon graduation and completion of all high school course work.

Mail Official High School Transcripts to:

Undergraduate Admissions
Mail Code 4710
1263 Lincoln Drive
Carbondale, IL 62901

Mail Official College Transcripts to:

Articulation and Evaluation
Mail Code 4725
1263 Lincoln Drive
Carbondale, IL 62901