The Largest Non-Traded REIT Conference on the West Coast!
The Non-Traded REIT industry is at an exciting juncture. Opportunities abound in this market sector. However, it also faces some very specific challenges. Transparency, covering distributions, lack of liquidity, increased regulator scrutiny and an ever-increasing mound of product competing for market share within a shrinking Broker/Dealer community to name but a few.
Now in its seventh year, IMN’s Western Non-Traded REIT Industry Symposium – the meeting place for the Non-Traded REIT and Broker/Dealer community in the West – will continue its valued tradition of bringing together the top executives to discuss the leading issues heading the industry’s agenda.
Developed with the support of an industry-led event advisory board, the 2011 program is designed to meet the information needs of established, new and prospective Non-Traded REITs. The Symposium also serves the growing number of Broker/Dealers and RIAs that sell, or that are considering selling, the product.
For the December 2011 Symposium we are excited to announce the addition of several new sessions as well as expanded content to meet the information needs of the Broker/Dealer and Financial Advisory community.
NEW for the December 2011 agenda:
• A Cross-Industry Debate: The Evolution of the Non-Traded REIT Market – What it Will Mean for Sponsors, Broker/Dealers and Retail Investors
• Litigation Update & Strategy Panel
• FFO/MFFO: An Industry Debate on How to Reach a Common Ground Over Non-Traded REIT Performance Measurement
• Assessing The Next Generation of Product: Daily Net Asset Value REITs
• Best Practices in Effectively & Compliantly Advertising, Marketing & Selling Non-Traded REITs: Broker Dealer & Sponsor Perspectives
• Addressing the Proposed FINRA Rule on Account Statements: How Will the Industry Adapt?
• CFO Perspective: Forming, Executing & Communicating Distribution/Dividend Policy In The Current Environment
• Managing Bad Press: What Lessons Can be Learned from Recent Media Fall-Out?
• Doing REIT JV Deals - Tax and REIT Qualification Issues Abound
• Registered Investment Advisor Perspective on Non-Traded REITs: How to Tap Into the RIA Market
Join us year-end as the Non-Traded REIT industry takes stock of recent market developments and issues with a view to framing a strategic course for 2012. Additional issues that will be addressed include:
• Broker/Dealer Closed Door Roundtable
• Starting a Non-Traded REIT Today: What You Need to Know in the Current Market
• Non-Traded REIT Market Update and Year-End Review
• Change is Coming: Understanding the Latest Regulation Impacting the Non-Traded REIT Market
• Where the Smart Money Should Go: Assessing the Investment Potential of the Different Asset Classes and US/Global Locations in the Current Economy
• Getting Liquidity to the End-Investor: Examining Tender Offers and the Secondary Market for Non-Traded REITs
• Broker/Dealer Perspective Panel: Evolving with the Changing Industry Landscape
• Is Now a Good Time to Invest in Real Estate? A Macroeconomic & Real Estate Market Overview & Update
Bookmark this event website which is updated regularly with fresh information.
We look forward to welcoming you on December 7-8!