This guide is especially made for the Nanomaterial Safety Assessment Conference taking place in Málaga from 7-9 of February 2017.
Jointly organized by five major FP7 projects NANOSOLUTIONS, GUIDEnano, SUN, NanoMILE and eNanoMapper, the conference aims at presenting the main results achieved in the course of the projects fostering a discussion about their impact in the nanosafety field and possibilities for future research programmes.
In the sessions, PS stands for Parallel Session. here is the list of the sessions:
- Parallel Session 1: Exposure assessment along the life cycle of nano-enabled products
- Parallel Session 2: Risk assessment &
Session 3: Hazard assessment along the life cycle of nano-enabled products
- Parallel Session 4: Systems Biology
- Parallel Session 5: Safety by Design
- Parallel Session 6: Categorisation and Grouping of NMs