After two years hosting Global ABS in London, members of AFME/ESF have decided to move the event to Brussels. Join us as we further dialogue with the regulatory community, participate in key policy and client networking discussions and continue to focus on ways to rebuild the European securitisation market for sound growth and performance in the future.
The agenda will be put together by industry professionals and focus on topics such as:
• Global Regulatory Changes that Impact Securitisation
• Restoring Confidence in the ABS markets
• CMBS, RMBS and Real Estate Market Fundamentals
• CLOs, CDOs and ABCP Related Topics
• Issuer Funding Strategies in a New Environment
• Trader, Research Analyst and Investor Roundtables
...and other major issues, as well as initiatives to improve transparency, standardisation and restoring investor confidence in the securitisation sector.
In addition, the conference will explore and discuss other current issues concerning the state of the securitisation market and the financial sector as a whole. The AFME/ESF and IMN conference committee will be developing the programme and members are encouraged to participate.
With more than 2,800 attendees in 2010, Global ABS 2011 will be the essential, annual global gathering of all your industry peers. Join thousands of your industry peers this June to explore and define the road ahead for the international structured finance markets.
As an Exhibitor and/or Sponsor, you will reach industry leaders who can and do make decisions to purchase your products or services. Global ABS 2011 sponsors will have the opportunity to interact with an estimated 3,000 attendees.
Accordant Benefits of Being a Sponsor:
• Complimentary staff passes (including unlimited staff passes for Lead level sponsors).
• Guest passes for all qualified investors and issuers – unlimited guest passes at the Lead level.
• Exhibit booth space in a centrally located exhibit hall. Breakfasts, breaks and other functions will be held in the exhibit hall to draw attendees repeatedly throughout the conference.
• Complete list of conference registrants both prior to and after the conference.
• Firm logo, hyperlink and description on IMN website.
• Firm name included as appropriate in pre-event communications and conference materials.
• Sponsorship packages offered at new prices in order to maximize value.
• Meeting room space when available at the Advocate level or higher.