What can a mobile app do for your venue?
Replace cumbersome and expensive printed maps with dynamic content and tours that lead people through your facility.
Allow people to capture photos on their smartphones and share content with others in an interactive social feed.
Gather realtime feedback
Survey guests to find out what they really like, and create custom quizzes and polls to engage and gamify their experiences.
Generate leads by capturing visitor information. Sell inapp sponsorships and ads to promote specific products and services, and increase revenue for your destination.
Guidebook's simple content management system allows you to update schedules, interactive maps, and much more at anytime.
Denver International Airport
Did you know the roof of Jeppesen Terminal is made of fiberglass as thin as a credit card? Travelers use Guidebook to learn about and navigate the largest airport in the United States. This destination app features:
- Custom lists for finding food and drink by terminal to strategize for your layover
- Detailed transportation section provides phone numbers and pickup locations for rental cars, hotel shuttles, buses and more
- Interactive maps and in-app flight status keep you on time and on-course
London Transport Museum
Museum staff use Guidebook to provide the story of London and its transport system over the last 200 years. Their museum app features:
- Events calendar with the latest museum happenings and activities
- Surveys for gathering real-time feedback from guests
- Links to the museum shop for purchasing posters, models and apparel
Business Expo Center
Sales and marketing staff use Guidebook to promote Orange County’s premier event venue and exposition center. Their conference center app features:
- Integrated video tours of the facility using the company’s existing YouTube channel
- High-resolution photography showcasing each area meeting room
- Complete facility map displaying room layouts and square footage