6 Tips for Getting the Most Out of Festival of Marketing 2019
This post originally appeared on Festival of Marketing’s Festival Blog.
We’re delighted to partner with Festival of Marketing for the 6th year as the official event app provider. Since 2014, we’ve worked closely with the Festival of Marketing team to put the ever-growing event in the palms of conference-goers’ hands!
While we may be slightly biased, 2019 is looking like it will be the most exciting Festival of Marketing, yet! This year’s Festival of Marketing will bring cutting edge marketing trends, technology, and advice from industry leaders.
Similarly, the team at Guidebook is excited to bring attendees the latest in event app technology to ensure the best event experience possible.
A quick look at 2018
Festival of Marketing attendees are some of the most engaged around, we’d expect nothing less from marketers! As we ramp up for this year’s event, let’s take a look at a few fast facts from last year.
During the two-day event, attendees used the app:
On average, each user accessed the app
17 times for over a minute per session
Added up, that’s how much time attendees
spent in the Festival of Marketing 2018 App
The app saw just as many downloads as there
were attendees – wow, way to utilize the app!
Guidebook’s Tips for a Successful FoM’19 Experience
To celebrate 6 years, we’re happy to share 6 of our top tips to help conference-goers get the most from the big event!
- Plan your schedule ahead of the event! The event features 12 stages with multiple tracks running throughout the event. Start browsing the schedule early and bookmark your top sessions.
- Register for sessions. Want to go a step further and secure your spot? Sign up for sessions ahead of the event to save your seat at your top sessions.
- Set your Out of Office reply. Ok, we know, you’ll probably be checking your work email during the conference. Even so, set your out of office reply and immerse yourself in the event.
- Network and build connections. Take the unique opportunity to network and build connections with your fellow marketers! There will be plenty of opportunities for networking IRL and on the event app. Also, you don’t want to miss the Festival After Dark Networking Party.
- Ditch the paper and go green! Skip the paper floor map and agenda, instead, use your Festival of Marketing app to navigate through the event. Everything you need is in your hand!
- Connect with FoM on social media. The app is already being created, connect on social media to be the first to know when it is available! Be sure to follow @FestofMarketing and @guidebook for the latest news.
Connect with Guidebook at the Event
Guidebook team members will be onsite throughout the event, don’t be shy, stop by Pod 13 and meet the team.
Looking to book dedicated time with us? Book a meeting in advance. We’d love to chat about the next event you’re planning.