Welcome Your Campus Community Back with Guidebook
Provide a digital resource as students return to campus
Make the transition back to campus a smooth one by providing resources at hand. Digitize student resources to simplify and enhance communication. Provide students access to resources including:
- Orientation resources and checklists
- Maps and building information
- Emergency resources and contact details
How King’s College London Went Digital with Welcome Week App
Learn how the university uses mobile apps built on Guidebook to create a sense of belonging for new students.
Leverage mobile to connect to prospective students
Self-Guided Mobile Tours offer a look at life on campus with interactive maps, imagery, and audio.
- Enable prospective students to guide themselves on campus or tune in virtually from anywhere
- Utilize a call to action buttons and engagement tools to collect information
- Access robust user metrics to learn about your visitors
Learn More About Self-Guided Tours
Engage your larger campus community
Cultivate an engaging environment for student groups, alumni, and families with interactive mobile apps that can be accessed anywhere.
- Affinity or club organization engagement
- Alumni resources and events
- Keep families in the loop with a dedicated app
National University of Singapore
Learn how the National University of Singapore uses Guidebook to inform and engage students living on campus.
Safely bring back campus events
Support safe events with digital tools that engage and inform attendees. Offer contact-free engagement with a robust event app.
- Conferences and workshops
- On-campus activities
North Carolina State Campus App
Learn how North Carolina State uses Guidebook campus-wide to support student events.
Ready to take your campus mobile? We’d love to discuss mobile solutions.