Build a No-Code App with Engaging Content
With Guidebook, you can build a no-code app that is engaging and full of useful features. Guidebook’s most popular feature has historically been the Schedule, as it houses key content. Other popular features include the social feed for networking and discussion, video integration, and recently the Custom Lists feature has come to the forefront.
The resources within custom lists remain accessible even after event sessions are over. And now custom lists include engagement opportunities that go beyond what is possible with time limitations at live events.
New Features for your No-Code App
You can set a designated email recipient for each list item. When your users tap the “Contact” button, they can send an email through our platform.
- Exhibitors can gather leads and follow up with booth visitors more quickly.
- New hires can ask questions and feel confident they have contacted the right people.
You can include a Calendly or HubSpot Meeting Scheduler link on each list item. When your users tap the “Schedule meeting” button, they can put time on the designated person’s calendar.
- Attendees can secure appointments with Sponsor representatives.
- Prospective Students visiting campus can connect with department heads.
Video on Custom List Items
You can include videos on your list items. These videos can be live or on-demand. These videos may be more content-focused or more networking-focused. Your users will be delighted with a more robust and enriching experience while using your app.
- Potential employers at a Career Fair can make their booth digital with a representative available to remote attendees.
- Orientation/Training leaders can share welcome messages, resources, and curriculum pieces through video.
Here at Guidebook, we understand our clients want to keep their users informed and engaged. So we want to give our clients the tools they need to design incredible experiences for their users.
Add These Features to Your No-Code App
Contact our sales team to learn more about the ways you can deliver content effectively and help your users develop rewarding relationships.