About this guide
Willow Run Airport serves cargo, corporate and general aviation clients and has excellent services and infrastructure for airports in its class.
Willow Run Airport typically handles over 200,000,000 lbs. of cargo annually, making it one of the nation's largest airports for landed air freight flown by exclusively cargo aircraft. Willow Run Airport-based carriers transport a wide range of cargo, including high-value automotive and electronic components, emergency medical supplies, mail and packages.
What we offer you
- Four runways, including an ILS all-weather runway and cross wind runways
- 24-hour aircraft rescue fire fighting facilities
- On-site weather bureau service
- Tower Operations: 24-hour FAA tower operations; no restrictions, non-directional beacon, instrument landing system, VHF omni-directional range and GPS
- Snow removal
- Monday-Friday 24-hour US Customs service
- FAA Flight Standards District Office
- Flight instruction
- Newly upgraded runways and taxiways
- Low Fees - With the most attractive landing fees in the region, Willow Run makes good economic sense Click here to view Fees