Providing a secure product is a core belief at Guidebook.
About Guidebook Security
We take a proactive and holistic approach to security while staying abreast of the latest threats. We continually improve upon our security posture as we grow.
- Guidebook encrypts all sensitive data in transit and at rest using industry-standard algorithms.
- Guidebook adheres to industry-leading policies and standards to secure our network, servers, applications, and data.
- Guidebook performs third-party security vulnerability assessments and penetration tests to validate our products.
- Guidebook participates in bug bounties to encourage the responsible disclosure of any vulnerabilities to us.
- Guidebook monitors network, server, and application activity to detect malicious activity.
Report Phishing or Fraud
Report any suspected phishing or fraud attempts to the Guidebook security team at email@example.com.
Report Security Vulnerabilities
Being proactive rather than reactive to emerging security issues is a fundamental value at Guidebook. Guidebook participates in a bug bounty programme for researchers who want to report any security concerns. If you have a security concern or bug to report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation to join the bug bounty programme.