Make an app for your visitors
Replace maps and info packets with a handy app that you can update instantly.
See how it works in 2 minutes!
That stack of brochures and maps? Now it’s in your visitors’ pockets, accessible on virtually any device. Flexibly designed and updated whenever you want–and it’s half the cost of printing.
Enrich your visitor experience with interactive maps and dynamic searchable information. Send a push message to visitors' phones for real-time announcements.
Off-the-grid? No problem
Visitors don’t need wifi or cell service to use your native app. Once a guide is downloaded, they can access maps, travel info and more - even in airplane mode.
Your venue deserves the best
Make them feel at home
Your visitors will always know where they are with high-res dynamic maps that can expand to show more information or link to relevant content.
Your schedule changes with the seasons, and so should your guide! You can keep a current schedule of events that updates just as quickly as you plan new event
Increase return visits
You're helping people connect with your location by giving them a friendly new way to experience it. The result? Boosted visitor satisfaction and a positive reminder of the experience, right on their phones and tablets. You'll be seeing them again soon!
Generate useful feedback
Your visitors are your quality control eyes and ears! Find out about a burned-out lightbulb or a tree blocking the path by prompting quick in-the-moment surveys.
Collect a photoset of memories
What if you could see your place through the eyes of your visitors? A shared photoset is a beautiful way to inspire exploration.
Benefit from free promotion
Get folks talking about your place to their friends with social media integration. Pre-loaded hashtags and Twitter feeds create a conversation around your venue that leads to more visits and greater recognition.
The Computer History Museum
The world's largest collection of computer artifacts gives its visitors a handheld guide to the exhibits, special demonstrations, volunteer opportunities and more.
- An RSS feed pulls in blog articles about museum business.
- Easy-to-navigate exhibit details take a visitor through a digital tour of the past.
- Guests can make personal to-do lists before arriving on-site to make sure they find what they're excited about.
The Oshman JCC
The Oshman Family JCC
JCC members use a handy app to access information about educational and recreational programming.
- Group exercise schedules often have to change with little warning–good thing the app can be updated instantly!
- Built-in social media makes it easy for members to share the love when they attend a class or event.
Denver International Airport
Did you know that the roof of Jeppesen Terminal is made of fiberglass that is as thin as a credit card?
- Food and drink by terminal allow you to strategize for your layover.
- Detailed transportation section gives you phone numbers, pickup locations and more for rental cars, hotel shuttles, buses and more.
- Interactive maps and in-app flight status keep you on time and on-course.