It's Reader Appreciation Week!
As 2014 comes to a close, we started looking back at some of our favorite blog posts of the year and came to a realization – one of the greatest parts of 2014 was being a part of the vibrant online community of #eventprofs.
Regular visitors and contributors to the Guidebook blog tend to be energetic, forward-thinking folks who get excited about events and this interesting time we’re living in where new tech is changing the face of the industry. For that reason, we wanted to shift the focus this week and spend a little time appreciating our readers.
In the holiday spirit, we’re eager to give out some gifts – and this is the place where we’ll be doing it this week. Stay tuned for some super-useful event app buying advice that will keep you on the right track when purchasing in 2015, as well as some round-ups of Guidebook’s greatest content from the past year.
But let’s cut to the chase – we’re also giving out an amazing tech tools gift basket for event planners this week. It’s got over $600 of sweet stuff in it. Let’s take a look inside*:
- iPad Mini – The king of mobile tech tools. Also a pretty sleek way to use your Guidebook app.
- Digital Tape Measure – Why would anyone use a clunky, traditional tape measure when you can measure distance WITH A LASER? Start getting room dimensions like a spaceman.
- Portable Device Charger – Never be stuck with a dead device again. And this one’s so awesome that it will completely charge your new iPad once or your phone multiple times!
- Cord Wraps – Cords, cords, cords – your life is made of cords. Once you untangle the knot living in your purse or backpack, you’ll never have to deal with a spaghetti monster ever again.
- Portable Virtual Keyboard – Type out an email on your new iPad literally anywhere. This thing actually projects a keyboard onto any flat surface – and, again, you’re living a life from the future.
- iPad Stylus – Navigate your new iPad like a boss. A boss that writes on magic screens with an enchanted pen.
To win this gaggle of goodies, all you have to do is be a current blog subscriber. The good news is that, if you aren’t one already, you have until Friday, December 12 at 12:00 PM (PST) to become one. We’ll notify the winner on Friday by email.
And if you need a little reminder of just how great it is to get Guidebook’s event planning resources in your inbox, take a look at some of 2014’s best-ofs:
Thanks for being such great readers. We look forward to offering you even more useful resources in 2015. Enjoy your holidays and good luck!