Welcome to the mobile guide for the NEPBIS Network Forum! In this guide you'll find a schedule of the conference, presenter information, session abstracts, as well as venue details.
Many thanks to our Northeast Advisory Group Members for all of your support!
- Kim Traverso, CT State Department of Education
- Eben McKnight, CT State Education Resource Center
- Debby Boyer, Center for Disability Studies, University of Delaware
- Sarah Hearn, Center for Disability Studies, University of Delaware
- Linda Smith, Delaware Department of Education
- Rebecca Shor, MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Andrea Ricotta, MA Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Courtney Angelosante, University of Maine
- Pat Red, University of Southern Maine
- JoAnne Malloy, Institute on Disability, University of New Hampshire
- Melissa Lee, NH Department of Education
- Sharon Lohrmann, NJ PBIS, The Boggs Center - RWJMS
- Damian Petino, NJ Department of Education
- Erin Brewer, Office of Special Education, New York State Education Department
- Steve Marchant, Office of Special Education, New York State Education Department
- Tina Lawson, Pennsylvania Training and Technical Assistance Network
- James Palmiero, Allegheny Intermediate Unit
- John Eagle, Rhode Island College
- Rosemary Reilly-Chammat, Rhode Island Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Samantha Brinz, Rhode Island Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Sherry Schoenberg, Center on Disability and Community Inclusion, University of Vermont
- Amy Wheeler-Sutton, Center on Disability and Community Inclusion, University of Vermont
- Brandi Simonsen, University of Connecticut
- Jennifer Freeman, , University of Connecticut
- Susannah Everett, University of Connecticut
- Adam Feinberg, University of Connecticut
- Robert Putnam, The May Institute
- PBIS Implementation & Training: The PBIS Implementation strand provides an opportunity for PBIS coaches, trainers, and district/regional administrators
to explore issues related to implementation.
- School-wide PBIS: The School-Wide PBIS strand provides an overview of the first tier of School-Wide PBIS, including school climate and
- Classroom PBIS: The Class-Wide PBIS strand provides an overview of PBIS in the classroom and shares proactive strategies to support
teachers' implementation of class-wide PBIS.
- Advanced Tiers: The Advanced Tiers of PBIS strand focuses on targeted group (Tier 2) and intensive individualized (Tier 3) PBIS. Presenters
share practices, systems, data structures, and outcomes.
- Integration & Alignment: The Integration and Alignment strand focuses on ways to successfully align and connect mental health or academic
supports and PBIS within the framework of multi-tiered systems of supports.
- Supporting Students with Disabilities: The Supporting Students with Disabilities strand focuses on applying the PBIS framework in contexts where students with disabilities are supported.
- Special Topics: The Special Topics strand focuses on topics relevant to supporting and enhancing PBIS implementation across strands
- High School PBIS: The High School strand focuses on implementing PBIS in the unique context of High School settings