Providing a secure product is a core belief at Guidebook.
About Guidebook Security
We take a proactive and holistic approach to security while staying abreast of the latest threats. We continually improve upon our security posture as we grow.
- Guidebook encrypts all sensitive data in transit and at rest using industry-standard algorithms.
- Guidebook adheres to industry-leading policies and standards to secure our network, servers, applications, and data.
- Guidebook performs third-party security vulnerability assessments and penetration tests to validate our products.
- Guidebook participates in bug bounties to encourage the responsible disclosure of any vulnerabilities to us.
- Guidebook monitors network, server, and application activity to detect malicious activity.
Report Phishing or Fraud
Report any suspected phishing or fraud attempts to the Guidebook security team at email@example.com.
Report Security Vulnerabilities
Being proactive rather than reactive to emerging security issues is a fundamental value at Guidebook. Guidebook participates in a bug bounty program for researchers who want to report any security concerns. If you have a security concern or bug to report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an invitation to join the bug bounty program.
Safe Harbor Compliant
Guidebook complies with the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of Personal Information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. Guidebook has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Guidebook’s certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.